Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Two Favorite Presentations On Tuesday

In class Tuesday, we were asked by our professor, Dr. Belisle, to create presentations on Microsoft PowerPoint about our current majors or areas of study. Of course I was a fan of my own work, but the two others that stood out to me were Garrett Biel and Jonathan Alexander.

Garrett impressed me with the design of his presentation along with the information that was presented. He did a very good job of combining the two in a way that kept the viewer's interest throughout the duration of his presentation. I could personally relate to his work because I've caught so many Southwest Airlines planes in the past. I was unaware of how successful they were until Garrett's exposition.

Jonathan's strong point in his exhibit was his oral ability to grasp the reader’s attention and amplify the information being presented. He made it easy for the viewer to identify with his reasoning for choosing Business Management as a major, along with giving some insight to those who might have been considering it as an area of study.

Although I feel like everyone that presented on Tuesday did a great job, these two stood out the most in my opinion. I found this project extremely interesting overall.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anthony,
    I really liked your presentation. I thought it was great that you included a picture to go with every type of engineering you listed. The sound effect was cool, too. I also learned about famous people whom I didn't know had an engineering background. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presentation on tuesday, i thought it was great and I never knew that those people were engineers. The sound effect was pretty cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great presentation and awesome pictures. I was able to see your passion in engineering. You were one of few that day to use a sound clip as well. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your presentation! you had awesome pictures and information!

    ReplyDelete