Monday, October 26, 2009

My Visit to CLT

The day our class went to visit CLT, I was unable to make it due to severe illness. Fortunately, I'd already had a tour of it last semester and the benefits of it are beyond description. Prior to taking my visit, I'd only known about the third floor of the library because that's the only place that I'd really had a chance to use throughout the duration of my freshman year. The most attractive feature of CLT was the resources that I'd be able to use in preparation of any presentation assignments that I may receive in the future. There's everything from Photoshop equipment to audio altering equipment down there. Aside from presentations, there's also a large area of Macintosh and Windows workstations; it's equipped with laser printers, scanners, and a range of multimedia authoring and editing software. This is arguably the area of the floor that receives the most use due to the countless writing assignments that students receive at Trinity.

So far, I've yet to use CLT more than twice in a semester. But I'm only a sophomore and I am sure that number will increase in the time leading up to graduation. For this, I am more than thankful for the necessary accessory that is CLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment